Swim School Locations
Heated Indoor Pools
Our pools are selected upon water temperature, cleanliness, and chemistry. They are always indoors and reflect an environment that is relaxed and comfortable to ensure an optimum learning atmosphere for our students.
We consider children's sensitivity to our pools' chemistry, therefore each pool is checked daily to maintain the proper water temperature and chlorine level before all of the classes.
Things You Should Know for All Classes
Our goal to to keep our students safe and happy! Here are a few guidelines and tips to ensure just that.
- All you need to bring is a bathing suit, a towel, and a smile!
- Please be sure you are on the pool deck and ready to swim about 5 minutes before your scheduled class time. We are very strict about times.
- No eating or glass in the pool area is allowed.
- Use of the hot tub, exercise room, and/or hotel towels is not permitted and will be strictly enforced.
- Parents are encouraged to sit poolside or behind the glass and enjoy watching the class. Please call our office if you have any questions regarding your child’s lesson.
See our individual location pages for specific guidelines per location.
Please contact us for cost regarding each indivdual location. 732-287-0200 or email@example.com
Our Featured Location
Along with our top quality private, semi-private, small group, and Baby & Me classes, Into the Swim’s exclusive South Brunswick location will be offering many other features not offered at all of our other locations including swim parties, water aerobics, and a competitive pre-team. Stay tuned for more information!