Swimming Lessons and Classes for All Levels
Into the Swim classes are customized to the needs and pace of every student. When you call our office we will ask you to describe the student's swimming skill level. The student will be placed according to your description and in a time slot that is convenient for you.
Our small class size allows the students plenty of individual instruction while still participating in a group atmosphere which tends to relax students. Each class is well-matched so that every student will need similar instruction throughout the class period. The director on duty will monitor and make updates on the student's progress throughout the quarter.
Most quarters meet once a week for a maximum of 9-13 weeks. Each class is 30 minutes long and runs on a tight schedule to ensure that each of our students gets his/her fair share of instruction and attention.
WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR CLASS RATIO
The teacher to student ratio based on age and ability:
- Private Swimming Lessons
- 1 on 1 classes Private lessons are recommended to some children 2 & 3 years old, and to students with special needs or fears.
- Semi Private Swimming Lessons
- 1 on 2 classes semi-private lessons are recommended to 2-4 year olds, adults and most students who can not swim independently or are simply new to our program.
- Small Group Swimming Lessons
- 1 on 3 classes recommended to experienced children 5 & up
- Baby and Me Swimming Lessons
- Parent amd child classes are for children under the age of 2 and may have as many as 7 students per teacher. There must be an adult to accompany the baby. Water Diapers are required for those children not yet potty trained. Not available at all locations.
- Adult Swimming Lessons
- 1 on 2 classes semi-private classes are recommended in most cases.
- Into the Swim Piranhas
- Spring & Summer Pre Team (Competitive Swimming Program) - At the South Brunswick Location Only - Requirements- Level 7.0 and higher
- Alternative considerations to this chart are based on each student's individual needs.
- Special groupings can be arranged so you may swim with a friend instead of us finding the match for you.
- To register please call: 732-419-3276 or Register Now