Classes For All Levels
Into the Swim classes are customized to the needs and pace of every student. When you call our office we will ask you to describe the student's skill level. The student will be placed according to your description and in a time slot that is convenient for you.
Our small class size allows the students plenty of individual instruction while still participating in a group atmosphere which tends to relax students. Each class is well-matched so that every student will need similar instruction throughout the class period. The director on duty will monitor and make updates on the student's progress throughout the quarter.
Most quarters meet once a week for a maximum of 9-13 weeks. Each class is 30 minutes long and runs on a tight schedule to ensure that each of our students gets his/her fair share of instruction and attention.
Achievement badges, reflecting the current (1 through 12) level of accomplishment, are awarded to the students at the end of the quarter.
Teacher to student ratio based on age and ability:
- 1 on 3 classes (Recommended to experienced children 5 & up)
- 1 on 2 classes (Semi-private lessons are recommended to 2-4 year olds, adults and most students who can not swim independently.)
- 1 on 1 classes (Private lessons are recommended to some children 2 & 3 years old, and to students with special needs or fears.)
- Baby & Me classes (Child must be accompanied by an adult. Class may have as many as 6 students per teacher. Water Diapers are required for those children not yet potty trained. Not available at all locations.)
- Into the Swim Piranhas - Spring & Summer Pre Team (Competitive Swimming Program) - At the East Brunswick Location Only - Requirements- Level 6.0 and higher
- Alternative considerations to this chart are based on each student's individual needs. Special groupings can be arranged so you may swim with a friend.
- Costs are not listed on this website. Please call for the the latest pricing information: 1 866-307-SWIM